When You Join Wild Ones: Benefits of Membership Joining Wild Ones gives you access to the camaraderie and information resources of other native plant enthusiasts. A single membership covers both the national organization and your local chapter or partner-at-large (PAL) benefits. Your participation enables Wild Ones to fulfill its mission [to teach about the many benefits of growing native wildflowers in people’s yards]. Here is a list of some of your benefits from joining Wild Ones:
- Wild Ones Journal
- Wild Ones New Member Handbook
- Top 18 Journal articles
- All archived Journals
- Our publication 25 Years of Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes
- On-line Wild Ones Discussion Group
- Facebook and other social media features
- Seeds for Education Grant Program
- Annual Member Meeting and Conference
- Wild Ones Membership Identification Card
- Special premiums or thank yous available with the various levels of membership
- Wild Ones logo
- Wild Ones Institute of Learning and Development (WILD Center)
- Many other members-only benefits
If you are a member of a chapter, a portion of your annual Wild Ones membership dues goes to support chapter-organized projects and activities in your community. Joining a chapter will help you realize the benefits of being part of our very important Wild Ones mission.
- Wild Ones chapter activities
- chapter newsletters (Subscribe to our Newsletter)
- seed gathering
- seed exchanges
- plant rescues
- community garden projects
- plant sales
- speaker presentations
- garden tours
- bus tours
But you don’t have to be a member of a chapter – you can be a partner-at-large (PAL) and still have all the great benefits of membership. Listing of Wild Ones chapters.
All this can be yours for simply joining Wild Ones and becoming part of this great educational and advocacy group for native plants and sustainable landscaping.
Wild, Wilder, and Wildest Memberships
Every Wild Ones member is Wild. Whether a long-time member, or first day in the organization, we’re all Wild, and share a strong interest in native plants and natural landscaping.
Wilder members pay extra for their memberships, because they believe in providing extra support to Wild Ones.
And Wildest members are happy to provide Wild Ones with even higher levels of support.
Tangible benefits are the same for Wild, Wilder, and Wildest – but Wilder and Wildest members somehow manage to get the most out of their memberships, including some lovely thank you gifts.